This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure page for full details.
There’s something really exciting about chatting with a girl you’ve got your eye on! Whether you are trying to get to know her better or create amazing chemistry in a relationship, you’ll need some flirty and fun conversation starters.
To build attraction and explore whether they could be one for you, we’ve compiled this ultimate list of flirty questions to ask a girl. Try some of these out when texting or talking in person. Before you know it, sparks will be flying!
1. What physical feature do you find most attractive in a guy?
This will give her an opportunity to think about what she physically finds attractive in a guy. Maybe she’ll realize you’ve got what she’s into – and maybe she’ll tell you so!
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Who doesn’t enjoy the idea of falling love with someone in an instant?
3. If I could take you out right now, where would you want to go?
This is a forward but fun way to let her know you’d like to take her on a date. It also gives her some of the power to decide on the activity.
4. What are your biggest turn-ons?
This question always spices up any conversation. Physical or not, learning a girl’s turn-ons will give you a clue about what moves she might like.
5. Do you believe in the idea of a soulmate?
This question provides a nice opportunity to talk about the future. Do either of you believe “the one” exists? Maybe you finally found each other…
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
“Zac Efron? Well what a coincidence, because he’s my celebrity look-alike!”
7. What top 3 qualities are you looking for in a guy?
Figure out what’s important to her. These qualities will let you know how compatible you two are.
8. Have you ever thought about kissing me?
If she wasn’t thinking about it before, she probably is now!
9. What is your worst fear?
Serial killers? Spiders? Dad jokes? When the time comes, you can be her knight in shining armor.
10. What is your worst date story?
What’s more fun than telling bad date stories? You will bond instantly over the romance horrors you’ve both faced.
11. What do you think is the most attractive quality in a person?
This will show her that looks aren’t everything to you. What values does she find attractive in a person?
12. Do you prefer to make the first move?
Maybe the girl you’re flirting with enjoys making the first move, so why don’t you ask and find out? This is the 21st century, after all.
13. When will I get to kiss you for the first time?
This is a super flirty, saucy question. But make sure you already have a sense she’s interested before asking. It might creep her out if you’re meeting for the first time!
14. If I asked you out, would you say yes?
Delivery is everything with this question. It should be asked in a playful, teasing tone. Think a smirk and a little wink. You might make her laugh and agree to a date both at the same time!
15. Have you ever sent dirty text messages?
This one is slightly risque, but if you have that kind of vibe with her then it could set a really flirtatious mood.
16. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
Asking this question will get her thinking about kissing and cuddling with you. It’s not as direct as asking her for a kiss, but it gets her thinking about what it might be like.
17. Which would you rather do together: dinner and drinks, a movie, or a hike?
Have her imagine various date scenarios with you. This might inspire her own ideas about potential dates, while giving you a clue about what she’d have fun doing together.
18. Do you prefer a crazy night out, or relaxing at home?
Her answer to this might reveal more about what it could be like to be in a relationship. Would you be that wild couple who knows how to have a good time, or the couple that lives for a cozy night in?
19. Are you willing to try new things?
This flirty question could mean just about anything, so pay attention to her response. There can be a lot of mystery and excitement when two people are both open to new experiences.
20. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Learn more about what she values in life. What objects or experiences mean the most to her? Take note for the future, in case you ever have the chance to buy her something special!
21. Do you have any secret talents?
Oh, you can tie a cherry stem into a knot with just your tongue? There’s something so seductive about that… For some reason.
22. Do you enjoy French kissing?
If you’ve just landed a girlfriend or have been seeing each other for a while, this is a sexy question to ask. Find out what kind of kissing gets her going. Tongue? No tongue? It’s not for everyone, but it could be for you.
23. What is your idea of a perfect date?
If you know you’d like to take this girl on an unforgettable date, pick her brain. Find out what her dream date is, and incorporate some elements from it into your own date.
24. What is your dream job?
There’s nothing more flirty than showing someone that you care about what they’re passionate about. Ask her questions about her dream job, and she’ll jump on the opportunity to share what she loves with you.
25. What was your first kiss like?
Anything to get kissing each other on the brain.
26. Is the third date too soon for Netflix n’ Chill?
This is a lighthearted way to ask her about the pace she’s comfortable with in a new relationship.
27. What are your biggest turn-offs?
She can’t stand bad breath? Time to invest in a bigger bottle of Listerine.
28. Can you describe your perfect weekend?
Maybe her dream weekend getaway is something you can provide for her down the road.
29. What is your dream home like?
Any talk of plans and hopes for the future is fun and exciting when you’re first getting to know someone.
30. Who do you think is my celebrity look-alike?
Fingers crossed she says Ryan Gosling or Tom Hardy!
31. What is something about you that people would never guess?
It’s super flirty to reveal a side of you no one else knows about. It’ll also build trust between you.
32. Want to hear a secret?
Who doesn’t love a good secret? Even if you turn this into something humorous, it’s still saucy.
33. Did you ever have the hots for a teacher?
It’s a bit scandalous to admit you once had a crush on a teacher, but that’s what makes it fun to talk about. Spicy questions can definitely up the chemistry.
34. What color do you think would look best on me?
It’s a great opportunity for her to give you hints about what she would find attractive on you.
35. What do you think of my style?
Maybe she’ll even give you a couple fashion tips!
36. What quality do you like most about yourself?
This question is perfect for giving a girl a boost of confidence. Make sure to mention a quality you admire in her too.
37. Do you prefer coffee shops or bars?
Take note of her answer – the response could be first date material.
38. What’s more important, brains or looks?
Personality versus appearance: it’s a dating debate as old as time.
39. Describe your ideal relationship in one sentence?
This is quite a challenging question, but it will get you both thinking about what you’re really looking for in a partner.
40. What was a deal breaker in a past relationship?
Bashing exes — usually awkward, always cathartic. At least you’ll learn from his past mistakes!
41. Do you prefer being the big spoon or little spoon?
This flirty question is a classic, and it never fails to make her think about what cuddling with you might be like.
42. Do you like using pet names in a relationship?
A great follow-up is to ask what kinds of pet names are her favorite — Baby? Babe? Honey? Boo?
43. How on earth are you still single?
Tell us this witty question isn’t sweet as heck! You’ll definitely get a smile, if not a sassy eye-roll along with it.
44. What is it about you I’m so drawn to?
Another really charming question to ask. It’s flirty but genuine, and shows her you’re feeling a spark that you just can’t put your finger on.
45. What are you thinking right now?
Hopefully, she’ll say YOU! Or that she wants pizza for dinner. That works too.
46. Are you a hugger?
If she says yes, maybe that’s your cue to give her a big ol’ hug.
47. Is sexual chemistry important to you?
This question should probably be reserved for a second or third date, but nonetheless, it’s good to find out if physical attraction is really important to both of you.
48. Am I your type?
For all you bold and brash personalities, dare to ask her this. It comes across as uber-confident and might work in your favor.
49. What do you think is on my mind right now?
As a twist on “what are you thinking right now?”, this puts her in the driver’s seat. She gets to be as creative and flirtatious with her response as she wants.
50. Truth or dare?
Nothing more flirty than a good game of Truth or Dare!
51. Have you ever…?
Asking each other “have you ever…” can be fun, flirty, and intriguing. You just may learn a lot about each other!
52. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
Is she repulsed by PDA, or down for it?
53. Are you the no-strings-attached or commitment type?
The answer to this question is often make-or-break for a new relationship. If you’re both on the same page, breathe a sigh of relief.
54. Are you a heartbreaker?
This kind of question can create witty banter that’ll get the sparks flying. Just try not to sound accusatory!
55. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Let’s face it, the answer to this could be a total dealbreaker. I mean, what kind of person says anything but flying?
56. What is the kindest thing you’ve done for someone?
It’s nice to learn more about someone’s character, and not just their turn-ons.
57. Would you rather spend a day at the beach or a day in the mountains?
This question is fuel for adventurous date ideas for the two of you!
58. How soon should a new couple go on vacation together?
Is she an all-in, spontaneous kind of girl, or more of a cautious planner?
59. Would you marry someone of a different faith?
Marriage questions in the beginning can be risky, but if you get on the topic of your faiths it might be useful to explore this earlier rather than later.
60. Do you like to work out at the gym or outdoors?
Gym rat, or mountain climber?
61. What song would you dance to at your wedding?
Because most of us have probably thought about it once or twice.
62. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A good answer to this might just make you fall in love! And now you can surprise her with her favorite food.
63. Would you take a fun weekend trip with me?
It’s pointed, but if she’s interested in you her imagination will ignite at the very thought.
64. Would you move across the world to be with someone you love?
What’s more romantic than the idea that you’d cross the globe to be with your person?
65. Do you work out a lot?
This is just straight up flirty. Let her know you think she has a nice body!
66. What is the longest relationship you’ve ever had?
Talk of past relationships can get you both thinking about being in a relationship with each other. Just don’t go overboard talking about the past.
67. What do you wear to bed?
This question is a little too risque for a first chat over coffee. But once you’re both really comfortable with each other, why not spice up the conversation?
68. Do you like trying new cuisines?
A spin-off of “Do you like to try new things?”, but food related. Get some new ideas for Friday night takeout!
69. Do you have a secret fantasy you’ve never told anyone?
A truly sexy question. Save this one for when you’re in a relationship and want to keep exploring each other’s desires.
70. Do you have plans this weekend?
Make sure you have a follow-up question (“would you like to xyz with me?”) if she says she’s free!
71. Can I have your number?
Getting straight to the point with this one.
72. Can I call you sometime?
Want to stand out? Instead of saying you’ll text her, ask if you can call her. We promise she’ll swoon.
73. Do you enjoy slow dancing?
Slow dancing is so romantic. She might be impressed you’re into it.
74. What is your favorite way to relax?
Talk about the things you do to unwind after work is over.
75. Has a guy ever given you a massage?
Because you’re basically the king of amazing shoulder rubs.
Getting to know someone takes time, but learning more about the person you’re interested in is always a good time! As the relationship progresses, upgrade from flirty questions to sweet little text messages to let her know she’s on your mind. Happy flirting!
Read these next for more great relationship info:
- 75 Sweet Good Morning Messages for Her
- 75 Loving Text Messages for Her: Sweet Messages She’ll Love
- 150 Conversation Starters for Couples: Deep, Thought Provoking Questions
- 5 Tips for Better Communication in Relationships
- 10 Common Signs You Might be Dating a Narcissist
- How to Tell Someone You Like Them: Tips for Grown Ass Adults
- 5 Tried and True Tips for Building Intimacy in Relationships
- What are the 5 Love Languages? A quick 5 Love Langues Summary
Amy Hartle is the co-founder and owner of Two Drifters, where she blogs about romantic and couples travel, relationships, honeymoons, and more.With a Master’s in English and a BA in Musical Theatre, Amy loves to write quality content as well as to entertain, and she hopes to do a bit of both here on the blog! Amy is happily married to her husband Nathan, and when not working on their sites, Amy & Nathan can be found cuddling, reading, and enjoying delicious lattes.