Available Healthcare Degrees:
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) – Medical Office Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (BSRT)
- B.S. in Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- Master of Divinity in Healthcare Chaplaincy
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing / M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public Relations
- Strategic Management
- DBA in Healthcare Management
Online Healthcare Programs
Doctors, nurses, and medical care practitioners rely on efficient, effective, and empathetic healthcare managers to help them serve patients in need. The healthcare field is constantly growing and adapting to new social, medical, and regulatory challenges that impact the bottom line of hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, and their supporting companies and organizations.
If you’re a professional already in the healthcare field or you’re hoping to enter the industry for the first time, Liberty’s 100% online healthcare programs provide the in-demand skills you’ll need to start or advance your career — or become a leader in the industry. You’ll gain the foundation that will prepare you to pursue a career in a medical office, hospital, human resources department, or other health services support organization. Wherever business challenges meet healthcare concerns, Liberty’s healthcare programs will give you the training you need to succeed.
No matter which degree you pursue, the curriculum is designed to give you both the theory and practical skills to create real solutions in the healthcare industry. And these programs are offered 100% online, so you’ll have the freedom to complete your degree while staying connected to your family, work, and church.
Through Our Healthcare Programs You Will:
- Study essential business models and tools used to ensure productive and efficient health services.
- Gain practical skills and knowledge in accounting, business management, economics, and health science.
- Explore ethical and legal issues that health services professionals encounter.
- Develop marketing and promotion skills for the healthcare field to help patients find the care they need.
As a Christian university, our courses are taught from a biblical worldview. That means our healthcare programs not only provide accredited, academically rigorous training in business, healthcare, public administration, or informatics for health services, but they also provide a biblical perspective on the value of human life and the ethics of healthcare.
You will be both equipped to meet the challenges of healthcare and encouraged to practice the Christian values of love and compassion, ensuring that your patients’ mental, physical, and spiritual needs are met.
What Are the Benefits of Earning a Healthcare Degree from Liberty University?
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online healthcare degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 8 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our flexible and affordable online healthcare programs in less time, due to our 8-week format and 8 start dates per year.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to supportyou in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses and $275 per credit hour for graduate courses*
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder.
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences).
- Potential undergraduate college credit for your military training.
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only$300/credit hour. Here’s how:
- If you’re earning or have earned a master’s degree through Liberty, you automatically qualify for the low price (when you begin within 2 years of your master’s completion).
- If you haven’t earned a graduate degree through Liberty, our Executive Certificate program allows you to pay only $300/credit hour for a postgraduate certificate that can stand alone or potentially count as the first 21 hours of a related doctoral degree. Then pay just $300/credit hour for your doctorate.Learn more!
“In the times in which we’re living today, Liberty University’s mission, the mission of training up a generation of
FORMER VICE PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
Ranked among Niche.com’stop 3 online schools in Americaand recognized by multiple institutions foracademic quality, affordability, and accessibility.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 8 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.