- Next Luxury / Lifestyle, Relationships
- by —Brian Cornwell
I’d like to tell you about thefastestway to self-sabotage any relationship.
For the 80% of men who are socially inept, it starts with the first date and ends with getting laid.(Time to celebrate, right?)
But what happens afterward in the relationship?
An emotional path opens up, and your mind starts to take over. Suddenly all your deep fears and insecurities are exposed, and as much as you would like them to go away, they don’t.
Here’s where these top 100 best questions to ask a girl can help. Think of these random questions as a shortcut towards getting to getting to know a girl better. Plus, the answer to a good question will make your dates far less boring and bring you closer.
Now, these aren’t your ordinary questions; these are thought-provoking, personal questions as well as some follow-up questions to start a conversation. They will put both you and your date into a vulnerable position, and force you to go to an internal place and ask why?
Instead of saying things to be more attractive orperhaps fool yourself self into liking her more, it allows both of you to be authentic and real. It also allows you to get much more personal as you share these details with each other.
Just remember one thing: Why waste time when we have so little time on the planet to be us.
Whenscientific dating factshave shown asking big, risky questions gets a more positive response, what’s to lose? Let’s start a conversation.
100 Questions to Ask a Girl
- What’s one thing you’ve done, but will never end up doing again?
- What’s the best present or gift you’ve ever received from someone?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite and most treasured memory?
- In four minutes, tell me your life’s story.
- What or things or person has influenced you the most?
- Who do you think knows you the best?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the nicest thing someone could genuinely say about you?
- If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it?
- Can you speak in any foreign languages? If yes, can you show me?
- What’s your dream career?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
- Are there any places you would love to travel to?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Would you rather live in a small house with an amazing view, or a massive mansion ina subdivision?
- Would you like to be famous, if so, in what way?
- If tomorrow you woke up with a new quality, talent or ability, what would you like it tobe?
- If your house caught on fire, what would be one thing you would have to save first?
- What’s your most terrible memory that you’d love to forget about?
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, past or present, who would you choose?
- What skill would you like to become a master at?
- If you could play the role in any movie, what person would you want to be?
- What’s your favorite photograph of yourself?
- What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
- How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go?
- What is one thing you were afraid to do but felt amazing after you accomplished it?
- What role models do you respect the most?
- What about yourself, do you find the most pride in?
- What’s your favorite place in the world?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
- If you could only own a few things, what would they be?
- What’s your biggest regret
- What’s your favorite memory?
- What type of man are you attracted to?
- What is your ideal dream date?
- Are you a troublemaker?
- What are the craziest things you’ve ever done with someone else?
- Where do you like being touched the most?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Who’s your best friend?
- Name one of your biggest fears.
- What do you value the most when it comes to friendship?
- Do you think your childhood was happier than others?
- How is your relationship with your mom?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you live with anyone else?
- Are you working or going to school?
- What do you like the most about where you work?
- How often do you talk with your parents?
- Do you have any pet peeves? What about a guilty pleasure?
- How close are you with your family?
- When was the last time you cried in front of someone else?
- Where were you born?
- How does love and affection play a role in your life?
- What’s your most bizarre or weirdest deal breaker?
- Has a man ever asked you to marry him?
- Have you ever dated two men at the same time?
- What’s the worst thing about dating?
- If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or love?
- If you could undo anything from the past, what would it be?
- What celebrity would you switch lives with?
- What would you change about yourself?
- If you were able to see in the future, what would you tell yourself or want to know?
- What in life are you the most grateful for?
- What’s your ultimate goal in life?
- If you could go back in time, what would you want to change?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from someone?
- What has inspired you recently?
- What do you like or dislike about this city?
- What’s the last book you read and really loved?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- Which do you like more, going out or staying at home?
- What music do you listen to the most?
- How often do you watch the news?
- What song did you last sing to yourself?
- What’s the best part of your week or weekend?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite song of all time?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- What is one habit you’re the proudest of breaking?
- If someone in your family passed away, which person would surprise you the most?
- What’s the right number of people to invite over a Friday night?
- Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say?
- What was the last thing you did for the first time?
- What kind of animal do you most identify with?
First Date Conversation Starters
So, let’s say you opened up a dialogue with a girl you like with some of the questions listed above. What do you talk about on your first date? Having some great conversation starters for your date is a good way to help break the ice and avoid any uncomfortable moments of silence between the two of you.
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite television show?
- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
- What is your dream job?
- What would you do all day if you had plenty of money and didn’t have to work?
- What is one thing you miss from your childhood?
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
Late Night Conversation Starters
The date went great, and you two have already made plans for a second and third date, and you spend hours on the phone. What are you talking about? Here are a few deep conversation starters and engaging questions you can keep in mind for those late night phone calls in between dates.
- Talk about fun things you have recently done together
- Ask how her day is going and what she has planned for the rest of the week
- What are some similarities and differences you have noticed between us?
- What is your ideal date?
- What was your first impression of me, and has that changed?
- Where do you feel most like yourself?
- What characteristics do you feel you have to have for a strong relationship?
- Tell me a secret.
- What would you do if you were given your perfect day?
- What is your most cherished possession?
- If you could live any time during history, when would it be and why?
- What makes you laugh?
- What was the worst date you ever went on?
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
- What scares you most about your future?
All of these great questions can easily lead into an interesting conversation between the two of you. From discussing your most embarrassing moment to asking what their favorite food on the dinner table is, this list of questions is sure to open up a dialogue between you and a girl you like and allows you to pave the way for a romantic relationship full of meaning, understanding, and knowledge of each other.
The Secret to Making These Questions Work
I’m going to let you in on a secret most guys don’t know about.
Even if you have the funniest or most interesting question to ask a girl, she won’t be interested if you don’t have one key element right…
No matter how clever you are with words, what really makes women notice you and feel attracted to you is your body language.
The right body language creates a powerful and instinctive reaction in women that can make you seem irresistible, no matter what you say to them.
Dating coach Kate Spring explains this secret language in her free video here.
In this video she reveals the most effective way men can create attraction in women, which is backed up by Harvard research. It’s something most men will never be aware of.
Here’s the link to Kate’s video again. It has some great psychological hacks you can use right away.